Your relationship with your veterinarian will remain important for years to come. The hospital and doctor you choose should make you feel listened to, treat both you and your pet with respect and patience, and care for your pet using clinically proven science.
Whether you have a new pet, are new to the area, or are looking to make a switch, the doctors and staff at Lakeland Veterinary Hospital would love to make your acquaintance. We have a passion for animals, and whether your pet barks, purrs, or squeaks, we will care for them as if they were one of our own family pets.
Our hospital has several modalities that make us stand out from the crowd when it comes to serving our clients. Some of these include,
- AAHA-accreditation ensures your pet will be cared for with the very best veterinary medical technology and services, and by some of the most skilled veterinary professionals in the field. Our practice earned AAHA-accreditation in 1999, and have since been regularly evaluated for quality of services, facility considerations, staff training, and much more. To the medical team at Lakeland Veterinary Hospital, being an AAHA-accredited animal hospital demonstrates our uninterrupted commitment to the kind of care we want for all of our pets; care that is gentle, trustworthy, and overall superior.
- Fear Free Certification is held by a handful doctors and office staff. This certification signifies that we have been trained in the fear free method, which seeks to value not only the medical treatment of pets, but their emotional and mental health as well. Many pets have a fear of going to the veterinarian; the fear free method teaches tools to help pets to be more comfortable and less nervous during these important trips.
- A family friendly atmosphere is maintained in our office because of our warm and friendly approach to clients and their pets. Our hospital is a woman-owned and operated small business. We are dear friends with each other, and we believe the energy of our clinic is made into a safe space because of this. Veterinary science is not an emotionless business. We will be there for you during the ups and downs of pet ownership.
- We practice advanced techniques, such as laser therapy, that cannot be found at all veterinary hospitals. Laser therapy in particular can make a world of difference when it comes to regaining mobility and managing pain for pets with issues such as arthritis or post-surgical pain.
- Boarding and grooming are available in addition to veterinary medical services. This makes Lakeland Veterinary Hospital a convenient one-stop-shop for all of your veterinary needs.
If you are considering trying a new veterinary clinic, please give us a call to schedule an appointment. At your first visit, please have your previous veterinarian fax us your pet’s shot record, or remember to bring it in. We will ask you to fill out our new client form upon arrival. To save yourself some time, you may fill it out in advance here.